Big Announcement of the day: ECCE scholarships competition is on!
What do we offer:
European Centre for Career Education opens up 4 full scholarships for international students to join our summer this year. We release 12,000 euro worth scholarships for allocating YOU to the right program.
If you win the scholarship you will be funded the entire fee, no matter which program you want to participate.
What is the advantage:
You could experience what it is like to work in the field of international business, medicine, law or architecture. Our 4 summer programs provide a broad range of lectures and internships to choose from in accordance with your career focus or personal interest. An ECCE’s graduate gets a ‘complete package’ of skills, which a young professional should master.
We want our students to stand out from the crowd and advance in their career faster.
The program fee covers:
- 3 weeks of lectures: 30 topics - 2 per day from 9 am to 5 pm
- Snacks and beverages during the lectures
- 1 month internship
- Luxury Grand Opening reception with free food and drinks
- Graduation ceremony barbeque with food and drinks
- The airport transfer service at the beginning and the end of the program
- The field trips for the programs and weekends sightseeing in the Czech Republic organised by ECCE
How to apply:
- CV in English
- an essay on: “If you could change one thing in your selected field of study, what would it be and how would you approach it?’’
(we do not require a specific amount of characters, between 800 to 1200 words is preferable)
Send us the requested documents above to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the applications is on the 30th of April. We will select 4 students with the best essays in their field of study. The winners will be announced one week later on 7th of May.
Best of luck to all of you!