Two unique Summer Programs on Law in cooperation with the Charles University in Prague at your disposal. Applications for 2017 are now open!Read more
Welcome to the small and friendly country in the heart of Europe
Prague: the City of One Hundred Spires
Amongt the 10 safest cities in the world.
Nicknamed "Heart of Europe"
- With 1.3 mil. inhabitants, the 5th most visited city in EU and the 21st in the world, which puts it is ahead of Shanghai and Beijing, Las Vegas, San Francisco or Los Angeles, Sydney, Vienna, Barcelona, Berlin, Florence or Rio de Janeiro.
- Prague is also one of the safest capitals in the world.
- Prague offers beautiful architecture and sights ranging from early middle ages to modern times - a display of the country’s very rich cultural history.
- More than 600 international companies have chosen Prague as their Central-European headquarters due to its strategic position.
- Many attractive tourist destinations are in car-driving distance: Vienna and Salzburg (Austria), Berlin, München and Dresden (Germany), Krakow (Poland), Bratislava (Slovakia), Český Krumlov or Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic).